Winterization Sprinkler System Services
Winterize Your Lawn for the Colder Months
Conserva Irrigation® proudly offers winterization services to prepare your landscape for colder months. We do this in several steps. First, we adjust your sprinkler system’s settings. Next, we drain the backflow prevention device. Lastly, we apply whatever protections are necessary to keep the system from freezing.
During your winterization sprinkler service, our certified irrigation technicians will:
- Turn off the water supply to your sprinkler system
- Properly drain water from sprinkler system
- Turn off the controller to the sprinkler system
- Assess the condition of your sprinkler system
- Leave an estimate for repairs
- Answer all of your questions
- Inform you about our No Freeze Damage Guarantee™
Our team knows efficient irrigation systems better than anyone else. With us on the job, you can enjoy a beautiful, healthy lawn all year long.
No Freeze Damage Guarantee™
Winter is rough on irrigation systems. Pipes can freeze and burst if they’re not prepared for the cold. Our team of experts provides a professional winterization service at a flat rate. This can save you thousands of dollars in costly repairs.
And Conserva guarantees the proper winterization of your system. Our sprinkler winterization process is the best way to winterize your system and prevent your pipes from freezing. In the rare event that damage does occur after we winterize your system, we’ll repair the damaged components at no cost to you.
Our guarantee excludes coverage for situations in which:
- The irrigation system was not winterized prior to freezing temperatures
- The backflow prevention device was not built correctly
- A zone would not operate properly, nor could the valve be located