Preparing Your Lawn for the Colder Months
Conserva Irrigation® is proud to offer winterization services to prepare your landscape for the colder months. We do this by adjusting your sprinkler system’s settings, performing a sprinkler blowout, and resolving any issues at hand.
During your winterization service, our certified irrigation technicians will:
- Turn off the water supply to your sprinkler system
- Evacuate all water from your sprinkler system
- Turn off the controller to the sprinkler system
- Assess the condition of your sprinkler system
- Create a Winterization Report
- Leave an estimate for repairs
- Answer all of your questions
- Inform you about our No Freeze Damage Guarantee™
Our team knows efficient irrigation systems better than anyone else. With us on the job, you can enjoy a beautiful, healthy lawn all year long.
to schedule your winterization service today!
No Freeze Damage Guarantee™
Winter is rough on irrigation systems. Pipes can freeze and burst if they’re not prepared for the cold. Regardless of who installed your system, our team of experts can provide a professional winterization service at a flat rate, which can save you thousands of dollars in costly repairs.
And Conserva guarantees the proper winterization of your system. Our sprinkler blowout process is the best way to winterize your system and prevent your pipes from freezing. In the rare event that damage does occur after we winterize your system, we’ll repair the damaged components at no cost to you.
Our guarantee excludes coverage for situations in which:
- The irrigation system was not winterized prior to freezing temperatures
- The vacuum breaker assembly was not built correctly
- A zone would not operate properly, nor could the valve be located