After a rainy summer last year, some Atlanta residents left their irrigation systems off. We advise against it, but we don’t blame you for wanting to save water and money. If you have had your sprinkler system turned off for a year or two or more, we remind you to please have your system checked before it is flipped on. There are many things that can happen to an irrigation system over time and they go unnoticed when not running.
When you request a sprinkler system inspection from Conserva Irrigation of North Atlanta you can expect the following:
- We will check every sprinkler head and system part for visible issues before flipping it on.
- Once on, we will inspect every zone, every line, every sprinkler head for issues with leaks, pressure issues, over-sprays, miss-sprays, and any other potential problem.
- We will adjust heads to keep them spraying where they are supposed to, so every inch of your lawn and landscape is covered, without watering the street.
- We will inspect your rain sensor and weather sensors, so you can trust your system won’t run during the rain.
- We will work through the electrical components and controller to be sure all connections are secure.
- We will assess your programming by zone to make sure each zone is getting the precise water it needs (approximately 1 inch per week) varying on sun exposure, drainage, and soil quality.
- We will reprogram your controller to optimize your water use and ensure you are watering at the proper time of day (early morning) and the appropriate number of days per week.
- We’ll provide you with an itemized flat-rate quote for any urgently needed repairs as well as potential efficiency upgrades.
Once repairs are made, you’ll enjoy the healthiest lawn you’ve had in years, using as little water as possible to achieve it.
Many things can go wrong with sprinkler systems. Weather, animals, insects, and erosion can all affect your system performance. Don’t take a chance by running your system without careful observation and testing from the irrigation professionals. A single leak could waste thousands of gallons of water in a short amount of time.
Call Conserva Irrigation of North Atlanta today for a sprinkler system inspection in Alpharetta, Suwanee, Johns Creek, Milton and all of the North Atlanta area.