We help homeowners become more environmentally responsible while sustaining healthy lawns.
Residential & Commercial Sprinkler System Repair, Installation & Maintenance
Your landscaping is only as good as your irrigation system. Whether your sprinklers are leaking, your driveway is getting wetter than your lawn, or you’re noticing sky high watering bills, the team at Conserva Irrigation of North Houston is ready to repair, maintain, or upgrade your residential or commercial sprinkler system to get things working again at peak performance!
We provide a number of irrigation services throughout North Houston, including:
From system blow-outs to sprinkler head replacements, we’re ready to become your go-to resource for any and all of your sprinkler service needs with our trusted tools and proprietary sprinkler system equipment. The right system and solutions can help you save hundreds of dollars a year on your water bill!
Save Money, Conserve Water, & Keep Your Lawn Green
Conserva Irrigation of North Houston is here to help! We’re dedicated to saving home and business owners money, conserving one of Earth’s most scarce resources, and keeping your lawn green through seasonal services, one-time repairs, and preventive maintenance.
With Conserva Irrigation of North Houston, you’ll benefit from:
- A free sprinkler inspection to find solutions to current problems and locate potential issues
- Our team of highly skilled and trained irrigation experts who understand Houston lawns
- Various scheduling and service options to make getting the irrigation help you need easy
- Irrigation services that take your lawn’s weather, topography, and more into consideration
- Services that utilize high-quality products to help you maintain a healthy landscape
We understand how important your property’s appearance is to you and don’t take the trust you place in our team lightly. We will always treat your lawn as our own with the utmost respect and ensure that it has an irrigation system that is programmed correctly, positioned effectively, and maintained properly by a team of true irrigation service professionals.
How Do You Know If You Need Sprinkler or Irrigation Repair?
Underground leaks in your sprinkler and irrigation system are hard to identify since they cannot be seen. There are, however, a few ways to identify if you need irrigation system repair and maintenance.
Water gushing out of the ground where a sprinkler head used to be. If water shoots out of the ground up into the air this is a sign that one of your sprinkler heads is broken and needs replacement or repair. Leaving a broken sprinkler head unattended will cause a change in water pressure that will affect your entire irrigation system.
If the ground is flooding, but no sprinkler heads are nearby, this could be a sign that an underground line between sprinkler heads is broken.
If water continues to flow out of a sprinkler head when the system is off, this could be a sign that a seal or part of the sprinkler head has broken and needs repair
Look around your property for taller grass, dry areas, or flooding to identify if there might be a failure in the overall irrigation system. Uneven watering could simply be a sign that your sprinkler system needs to be adjusted and maintained rather than needing repair.
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Conserva Irrigation for 3 years. When they delivered their initial presentation to us, I was impressed how they clearly and professionally informed us about the services they offered. More importantly though, Conserva Irrigation has fulfilled, time and time again, the very services they shared with us three years ago." Rachel T.
- "I'm very pleased with the service from Conserva Irrigation. For the last year, my sprinkler system started to get a mind of its own and would cut on and off sporadically while a few of the heads were missing some parts of my yard. Two gents came by to take care of the to do list. Maintaining a yard is hard and your sprinkler system needs to be on point!" Xerxes N.
- "From start to end Conserva was professional and communicated well. They met and exceeded all of my expectation around getting my first sprinkler system. They are worth the money in every aspect. In the end I would highly recommend them to my family and friends." Jacob L.