Nice ‘N Easy
Do you just need Conserva to prepare your system for summer and winter? No problem! Our Nice ’N Easy Package is just for you at an affordable price.Contact Us
- Mid-Season Inspection
Are you worried about your landscape’s health during the heat of summer? Our Full Season Package includes a mid-season inspection to ensure optimal performance all season long.Contact Us
Full Season Plus
- Two Mid-Season Inspections
Are you worried about your landscape’s health during the heat of summer? Our Full Season Plus Package includes two mid-season inspections to ensure optimal performance all season long.Contact Us
- Two Mid-Season Inspections
- Common repairs* included
Are you concerned about expensive repairs? For one set price, our No Worries Package includes a summerization, mid-season inspection, and winterization of your system. And, as part of the package, we’ll fix common repairs to boot.Contact Us
Southern Market Maintenance Packages
When preparing your irrigation system for the summer months, Conserva takes special care to ensure that your common green areas stay healthy and hydrated through the heat. Our system start-up and adjustment summerization plan includes:
- Inspecting the system zone by zone to check for optimal function. All heads will be checked and adjusted for proper performance.
- Checking the RPZ (anti-syphon device) and city water meter for proper function.
- Auditing the Controller to ensure that it is properly programmed for optimum efficiency and set up start times to conform to municipal law.
- Testing the on-site weather station and/or other sensors for proper function.
Does your area endure sweltering summers? Our mid-season inspection will help your green areas stay vibrant and lush, no matter how punishing the heat gets.
- Our mid-season inspections are critical to the identification of system damage or malfunction, which can waste significant amounts of water and money…and create turf damage. Additionally, the results of each inspection are communicated to your management team.
- We mine data from the Smart Controller to ensure the proper function of your system. If a simple timer is used in lieu of a smart controller, run times are adjusted to water the turf — all within the timeframes allowed by your municipality.
Winter can be equally rough on irrigation systems. If not properly prepared, pipes can freeze and burst, leaving your system damaged and vulnerable. Conserva’s winterization process ensures your irrigation system is ready for winter’s chill by:
- Evacuating the system of water to ensure that none of its componentry freezes.
- Performing a year-end analysis where malfunctioning componentry is recorded for repair in the spring.
- Generating an Annual Expense Report each off-season that includes annual water usage and expenditures, as well as annual maintenance and repair expenditures.