At Conserva Irrigation we pride ourselves in saving water through our irrigation repair services.
We’re committed to helping you save water & money through our free sprinkler system inspections.
Every home comes with its own set of needs and at Conserva Irrigation, we're committed to providing you eco-smart solutions year round.
Drip irrigation is a method to cut back on water use without making your property’s plants run dry.
Conserva Irrigation's commercial services begin with a Commercial Site Assessment (CSA) where we analyze your property, water usage, effectiveness and efficiency of your existing system and more.
Leesburg Residential Irrigation Services
Residential Irrigation & Sprinkler Services Near You
Regardless of the size of your property, you should have a healthy and well-watered lawn all year. Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t have an efficient irrigation system. At Conserva Irrigation of Leesburg-Sterling, we offer sprinkler installation, lawn irrigation, and various other solutions. Our residential irrigation services near you help property owners in and around the Leesburg and Sterling communities.
Our irrigation specialists are industry-trained. And skilled in supporting your lawn care and helping you save up to 40-60% of water usage. The residential irrigation services near you we offer are state-of-the-art. We provide you with superior efficient sprinkler heads, controllers, and sensors.
Our Residential Irrigation and Sprinkler Services Near Leesburg
- Sprinkler Services – Our Certified Irrigation Technicians (CITs) want to diagnose all sprinkler system issues. And provide affordable repairs as soon as possible.
- Irrigation Repair – It's easy for our team to repair irrigation systems with our in-depth inspection. This process identifies ways to improve many operation problems.
- Drip Irrigation – A drip irrigation system can help reduce water usage. And saturate smaller areas with hedges, planters, flowerbeds, and more.
- Summerization – Summers in Leesburg and Sterling are mild. But the humidity can wreak havoc on your irrigation system. Our summarization services ensure your sensors and controllers work well in hot weather.
- Mid-Season Inspection – Preparation is key to maintaining an efficient irrigation system. We schedule mid-season inspections to flag any issues. And communicate our findings in a comprehensive report.
- Winterization – Like summarization, our winterization service ensures your system is ready for colder conditions. Our certified professionals assess your sprinklers, remove water to avoid freezing, and more.
We offer a free sprinkler system inspection to guarantee your system is efficient. And gives your lawn the water coverage it deserves.
Sprinkler and Irrigation Installation Services
While we offer a variety of solutions for your lawn, we specialize in sprinkler and irrigation systems that help you save time and money and conserve water for future generations. When we recommend sprinkler equipment and lawn irrigation systems, we focus on the topography of your lawn, slope, weather, and water distribution. We prioritize your needs without compromising your budget or our workmanship.
Why Hire Conserva Irrigation of Leesburg-Sterling for Residential Irrigation Services Near Leesburg
- We offer unparalleled service
- We specialize in efficient irrigation
- We partner with Toro, the leading lawn maintenance company
- We're focused on conserving water
Call (571) 200-3580 to speak with our lawn irrigation specialists in Leesburg and Sterling. Our residential irrigation services near Leesburg are waiting for you!
Free Sprinkler System Inspection
Conserva Irrigation is proud to offer a free sprinkler inspection for new customers. You can trust our industry-leading professionals to perform a full comprehensive examination and provide you with a detailed analysis of your system.
Partnering with Conserva Irrigation for your sprinkler needs means you’ll have the expertise you can trust for repairs, service, and regularly scheduled maintenance.
If you’re experiencing leaks, water runoff, or any other type of problem with your sprinklers, turn to the team that knows best. Conserva Irrigation® is proud to lead the industry in efficient irrigation repair and service.
Drip irrigation is an intelligent method to cut back on water use without making your property’s plants run dry. It works by slowly and precisely dripping water directly to the root zone of your plants.
When it's time to prepare your lawn for the hotter months, Conserva can help by ensuring you sprinkler system is turned on and operating at peak efficiency and effectiveness. We will help keep your lawn lush and green all summer long!
By scheduling a mid-season inspection with our expert technicians at Conserva, you can avoid the expense and stress of dealing with a damaged sprinkler system. These inspections can help catch any issues with your system early - saving you money and time during the hottest months of the year when your system is working its hardest.
Conserva Irrigation is proud to offer winterization and blowout services to prepare your landscape for the colder months. We do this by adjusting your sprinkler system’s settings, performing a sprinkler blowout, and resolving any issues at hand.
Backflow testing ensures contaminated water isn’t coming in contact with your property’s water supply. Our team is certified to inspect all components of your backflow system, and give you the peace of mind that your water supply is clean.
Each of our residential maintenance packages features several comprehensive service offerings that provide routine care and maintenance for your home's sprinkler system.
Why does my sprinkler system run when it’s raining?
Although most municipalities require rain sensors, most systems either don’t have one installed or don’t receive the necessary maintenance to ensure the device is working properly. If the sensor is older than five years, consider replacing it. If your system doesn’t have a sensor, get in touch with our team of lawn irrigation professionals.
Why does my sprinkler system continually run?
We’ve found that one of two scenarios is happening when a system runs continually:
- Human error – Many clients get confused by the Start Time functionality and accidentally program multiple start times, which forces the system to continually restart its program.
- Failed valve(s) – A zone valve may be worn out or have debris caught in it, allowing water to continually run through it. We recommend that you flush the valve or replace it if to ensure efficiency and function. It may be beneficial to consider installing a master valve on the system, which only allows it to charge when it’s supposed to run and therefore limits the amount of time that the failed valve can continue to water.
Why does my street or driveway get wet?
Not only is watering the street or driveway wasteful, but it can lead to asphalt or concrete damage. It’s common that rotor and spray heads can move over time during the freeze/thaw cycle. Simply adjust the head, which may require a key. If the head is damaged or unable to be adjusted, be sure to replace it right away. Conserva Irrigation can easily adjust or replace sprinkler heads for you if necessary.
Why Choose Us?
From performing initial inspections to providing years of ongoing service, our goal is to offer unparalleled service to our clients.
Unlike other service providers, irrigation is all we do. Our professionals know and understand all aspects of sprinkler systems and install the best designs, parts, controls, and more.
We realize water is one of Earth’s most precious resources and too much of it goes to waste.