Irrigation Installation in Katy, TX
Residential irrigation installation is an important process for homeowners who want to ensure their lawns and gardens are properly maintained. It can be a complex process that requires careful planning, but with the right professionals, it can be done quickly and efficiently. Installing residential irrigation systems provides numerous benefits to homeowners including improved water conservation, lower water bills, healthier plants, and grasses as well as increased property value.
Give us a call at (713) 597-2281 or request service online now!
Our Installation Process
You may be wondering what to expect when it comes to irrigation installation. Our process includes:
- Determine what type of system will work best for your particular needs. Depending on how large your yard is, you may want to opt for a sprinkler system that covers all areas evenly or one with multiple zones so you can control which parts get watered more often than others.
- Review irrigation recommendations and cost. Before beginning any job, we will always review our recommendation and pricing with our customers. We want you to make an informed and confident decision before moving forward with your irrigation project.
- Dig trenches, lay piping, and connect to control valve. This process should be done carefully as incorrect connections could lead to problems down the line such as leaks or poor performance from certain components like valves or nozzles not operating correctly due to improper wiring connections between them all .
- System testing. This should take place before turning on any power source; this ensures there are no issues with pressure levels being too high/low in some areas leading again potential damage if left unchecked prior starting up operation.
- Program settings. Once your irrigation system is in place, we will program your controller unit which allows you to define when & how much water each zone receives throughout day depending upon season & weather conditions.
Investing in a professional irrigation system has many benefits including improved efficiency compared to manual watering methods, increased convenience, and healthier plants due correct amounts moisture being supplied at regular intervals. Paired with our seamless process, you are sure to love the results!
Dial (713) 597-2281 or contact us online to speak with an irrigation specialist in Katy, TX today!