Join Our Team of Irrigation Professionals
As America’s fastest growing irrigation company, we’re looking for
the best landscape irrigation professionals to join our team.
SOME BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Great team environment and caring management
- Competitive pay and opportunity for commissions or bonuses
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Hands-on field and sales training
- Paid industry memberships and certifications
- Industry leading technology and products
CONSERVA IRRIGATION OF NORTHERN OHIOlocated in Solon, Ohio
Earn a $500 signing bonus!
- Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- OT available – during peak season
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits PAID YEAR ROUND
- PTO with holiday pay
- Experience in irrigation preferred, but NOT REQUIRED (WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL). Room for advancement
- Holiday Lighting install & take down to keep busy during winter months
Are you a self-starter with a strong work ethic? Do you have a passion for learning and working with team members – all while making independent decisions and maintaining focus on customer service? Conserva Irrigation is a fast-growing company looking for individuals to grow along with the company. We are an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. We are a professional and innovative service provider in the residential and commercial irrigation markets. Conserva irrigation is redefining the irrigation industry as we expand locally and nationally through new technology, efficient processes and environmental sustainability.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working independently or with a team to provide service/repair to customers
- Prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Ensure all jobs are being delivered as promised and on budget
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Clean driving record
- 3 + years of industry experience is preferred but not required. Training available.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients, general contractors, and subcontractors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Benefits of Working for Conserva Irrigation
- Casual business environment
- Company supplied vehicle during work hours
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Training and support
- Equal Opportunity Employer
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Conserva Irrigation Corporate.